TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
It is difficult to invite papers on a precise list of topics in a virtual Summit of this nature; it would be equally difficult to organize a program of systematic discussions without some written papers and presentations. Submissions are however, invited from a number of perspectives. The list below is an indication of the areas which topics of papers or presentations, empirical or theoretical can cover.
- An Overview of Africa’s Healthcare Sector
- Healthcare Infrastructure Development in Africa: an essential strategy to achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Digitizing Healthcare: Opportunities for Africa
- Re-imagining Health Economics: The Islamic Perspectives,
- The Global Islamic Finance Market.
- The Infrastructure Challenge to Achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Islamic Finance Structures for Healthcare Infrastructure Projects (Ijarah, Murabahah, Istisna’, Musharakah, Mudarabah, Sukuk,Takaful)
- Islamic Social Finance Instruments (Zakat, Waqf, Qard Hassana and Sadaqa)
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Healthcare Infrastructure Development.
- Islamic Financing of Healthcare Infrastructure in Africa: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Case Studies